Currently seeking Millwork/Fabricator
• Provide quality fabrication and casework assembly in the shop
• Demonstrates a high level of customer service skills and responsiveness to internal and external customers
• Install casework and architectural millwork products at the job sites.
• Follow through on specialized tasks
• Establish a systematic method for self and others to track time commitments and the completion of tasks
• Operate shop power equipment, including but not limited to table saws, miter saws, edge benders and others.
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to read blue prints
• 2-5 years of experience in high end custom commercial or residential architectural millwork and finish carpentry.
• Ability to quickly absorb new information and demonstrate high-level critical thinking skills
• Handle confidential documents and information with discretion and in a professional manner
• Able to lift 50 lbs
• Self-starter with strong multi-tasking and follow-up skills
• Ability to prioritize
• Good time management skills and proactive approach
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Excellent customer service skills to represent the organization with clients, affiliates and outside agencies and to efficiently obtain needed information